San Lucas Island
- Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Floats, beach toys, and life jackets for swimming.
- Rum Punch and reusable cup.
- Lunch on the boat or island.
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) German/French guide on request.
What to bring
You can bring snacks or drinks (hard coolers are not allowed). Water bag for your belongings. Swimwear and additional clothing, comfortable sandals or shoes, reusable bottle, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, and money for additional drinks or activities (optional).
CHECK-IN: 9:15 AM
DEPARTURE: 9:30 AM
VISIT TO SAN LUCAS: 11:00 AM
RETURN TO DOCK: 4:00 PM
Starting at (up to 18 pax): $2,160
Extra Pax (up to 36 pax): $120
Children (4-13 years): $100
Island Fees not Included:
Nationals: Adults ¢1.000 / Kids (2-12 years) ¢500
International: Adults $12 / Kids (2-12 years) $5